Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trade-Off

Ahhh...How times have changed!

I find myself in my later 30's and I was exercising a couple of days ago when I realized that this was my fourth workout that week.

You see, in my twenties, as I am sure most of you did, I spent most of my time in a different type of club! You know the ones, low lights, drinks and awkward advances.

Now, I spend the about the same amount of time in a different type of club, you know these as well, as mentioned previously, these are the ones that are over lit, almost as crowded and just as overpriced to frequent them.

If you are like me, the time spent at these clubs are strictly for loosing your twenties.

With this said, I often wonder why it is as we get older we trade one thing for another, very rarely is the latter better than the previous. Now I could list of some things to support this statement, however I think I will allow you to fill in these gaps!

Rock it out!

No comments: