Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Dog and Pony Show

Why is it whenever the structure of our jobs change, the new circus rolls into town with their new ideas, which by the way were the new ideas at one point of their predecesors! What great ideas we are made to believe, one team is what we are, they say! Why must our first focus to change be to entertain the politics of such changes. Stroke some egos, theirs and ours by the way, have unecessary and unfocused conversatons about goals we will never obtain? I am all for change, I understand it is inevtable in all areas of our lives, but why must it be built up to a point of empty collaboration! You may need validation in your professional lives, I do not! I happen to think I conduct my duties well, I accepet the change in the areas of my job adapt to it. I don't like politic, I have never played politics...nor do I know how to.

peace

No comments: