Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Good, Bad and Ugly

Hopefully my previous blog intrigued enough readers(if there is or will be any) to either, check out my blog from time to time to see what else I am spitting out or just to see what idiotic topics I am spewing. I will take either or.

I can say I am at a point in my life where I am ready to share the good, bad and ugly sides of life I have experience in my 30 some years. Life lessons, and the lack there of. Stories of work, friends, relationships and family. Sometime, although not identified as such, just thoughts and observations I have had throughout life, a personal perspective on issue that I am sure you have experienced.

Not sure how often I will post, some days more than others. My hope is, this will become an additional outlet of of communication for me, as I have come to the realization, some people are great in person, or good on paper, me? I am better via electronic communications.

Wish me Luck, Rock it Out!

No comments: