Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leap Frog

Day two...no followers, but that fine. Patience

What a day, the morning commute to work, or leap frog as I call it. Where everyone in the right hand lane speed by you just to cut you off! An extra two seconds saved in their life, I wish my life was so important I had to save every second I could at any cost!

Spent the day, my concerns with it will come soon enough, remember patience. Cruised home to spend some time out in the driveway with chalk and the the futures most aspiring artist, my son. I call him Rabbit(he hops everywhere). Besides its cheap labor, you get a someone out to color your driveway and see how much it costs...

Anyways, my plans for the weekend were made this evening, no not my my wife! But by my garage door, spring broke..not spring break(I wish) but the tension spring broke. Soooo handy man to the rescue. r as it usually plays out, I screw it up worse and then we call in the professionals.

Done and Done!

No comments: