Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The "Ring" Leader

How is it that the smallest things in life affect us the most, yet we are told not to sweat the small things. Huh? I believe it is the small things, good and bad define our very being, they build character...

For example today I garnish a small piece of "precious" metal. Precious not because it is gold...no precious because of all the things it has come to mean over the last eight years. Love, companionship, a foundation for the future, a future for not only myself but for my spouse and now our children.

Today I am adorned with my wedding ring for the first time in seven months. For reasons only known to the readers of this blog...all three of them...LOL.

It is amazing just how much I missed this "small" thing, or how Much it reminds me of just how far I have come in not only personally but within my marriage, So I say..sweat the small things in life because it is these small things that allow us to enjoy those other little things.

Thanks Babe, it fits better than it ever has!!


No comments: