Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm sorry your apologies please

So what the hell is it with people in the world?! Has it become a standard rule that no one can say , oh I am so sorry. I was wrong! I am sorry I thought you had done something completely incorrect. But hell know, when you are accused of doing something wrong but due to information, this jack nut forgot to take into account complete exonerated you, is there an apology? Fuck no!!! Why is that, isn't that what being an adult and a professional means? To have some integrity and humility in certain situations despite if you are wrong or right?

Well, I am sorry for you sir! I do have the integrity and the humility to offer my Apologies to you, I am sorry you are a fuck stick who really knows shit about shit!!!

My Regards to the world

No comments: