Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thanks for calling customer service why should I help you

Here is a repetitive issue we can all relate too...

Ever feel like you are bothering. The customer service rep when you call to straighten out a mistake their company made?! Or, here is a better one, having to assist the rep in doing their job first, so they can then figure out hoe to resolve the original issue...you know, your issue.

What has happened? Really! Especially for those of us who have customer service related jobs, like me. Is that the issue is our expectation is set too high based on the service we provide in our careers?

Or the ultimate, they get upset with you because you get upset with them for not knowing how to so their jobs or resolve yours...or say it is resolved when in fact it is not and we have to call back and re-explain the issue to another competant rep...HOW DARE US!! WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES!

I dedicated this blog to the customer service rep who thought she hung up when calling me a Dick.

Remember I wasn't a Dick the first 5 times I called...

Peace

No comments: