Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cinderfella, Cinderfella, Every day its Cinderfella...

So i get a text message from my wife the yesterday, no big deal, I get several from her everyday. However this one had one of the most awesome photos attached to it. Standing in the middle of our living room was my son, dressed in evening wear! He had found my daughter's cinderella dress and had it one. Oh how I laughed, he had the biggest smile on his face, he was so proud of himself. I asked my Wife later how he cam to wear it? She told me not only had he been wearing the dress, but had the tiara on as well, he and my Daughter were out in the driveway running around, playing tag. My daughter even took time out to show him how to hold the dress up while he ran as not to fall, she is always so thoughtful! I have a wonderful family, they make me laugh and love them so much more everyday. I just hope they know that these situations could end up as yearbook photos or graduation photos. Oh yea! Sweet torture....

Whether he dates Cinderella, Snow White or....Prince Charming, it will be shown to his future significant others.

Ride On

No comments: