Friday, July 2, 2010

We need a holiday

Why d
o people feel it necessary to justify their actions with ridiculous reasons?? What's worse is then you have to pretend to accept their reasoning."oh it won't be that busy, it is the day before a holiday. Am I just suppose to say okay, everyone but us two can take off there won't be a bit of work to do. Guess what?? Surprise, it was busy! The organization may have been slower than usual, but when there is only two people to do the work of six people....guess what it busy for us two. Bastards, enjoy the Fucking holiday, scurry out of the building like rats on a sinking ship. I was called a cry baby this week, humorously by,a coworkers...nope just a realist! He didn't work today either. Don't misunderstand my point here, the point is, take off, let whoever you want off, just don't dress it it up all,nice and expect me to believe it, remember realist here. Just tel me to shut the duck up and get to work!

I'm out..have a great and safe rammed holiday!!

Chris
Sent from my Android, no these are not the Droids you seek.

No comments: